Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Afternoon

Greetings to Mr. Hogue's classes. My office hours have now expired and I have made comments on all the TCI submissions and video paragraph submissions that I am able. If you still have more questions or concerns, please go ahead and email as I will monitor my email to help you. Congratulations to all my students who were "on it" for the Snow Day e-learning activities and completed yours in a timely fashion. You still have tonight and tomorrow to submit your responses but I am only going to respond with "Completed for Credit" for each. The TCI will get a 4 score and the paragraphs will get a 1 score. If you look on the rubric you will see the 1 score registers a Complete for Credit note and there is no special treatment for TCI. That is why I will use the 4 there. Remember, these are not really scores at this point. They are just recorded showing that you completed them. It is very important to complete them, still, because you will be responsible for the information for the test on Wednesday wether you do or not. Tomorrow, when the due date expires, I will tabulate my record of students that completed the make up work and students that did not.